Pella Northland, established distributor for Pella Corporation, is seeking a motivated Project Coordinator for our Mankato, MN showroom.
Come join the Pella team! Be part of a winning team that emphasizes professional growth and development. A window of opportunity is open for individuals seeking meaningful careers with a strong, people-focused company!
Competitive Pay and Bonus Opportunities
401k Plan with Company Match
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Life and Disability Insurances
Holiday & PTO Pay
Discount on Company Products
Positive Team Atmosphere
Hours of this position are typically M-F, 8 am – 4:30 pm.
What you’ll be doing:
Your daily tasks:
Directly support assigned Pella Field Sales Consultants. Coordinate the quoting, purchasing, scheduling, and delivery of customer orders. Independently staff the Mankato showroom while providing an exceptional customer experience.
What you’ll contribute to the team:
- Communicate with Sales Consultants and internal/external customers to administer, verify, and submit accurate orders
- Use the Pella Quoting Management system (PQM) to quote, enter, and process orders
- Manage product delivery scheduling and details, and ensures timely fulfillment of orders
- Manage recovery process and helps coordinate solutions for shortages and damaged product
- Independently staff the Mankato, MN showroom
- Demonstrate product in Showrooms and/or consumer home shows
- Become highly capable in the use of Pella Systems and field measurement/installation techniques
- Responsible for supporting activity among current & prospective customers, including customer relations, lead generation, quotes, product sales and delivery, service and installation, and collections
- Develop long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with general contractors, building owners, architects, trade organizations, and consumer clients
- Assist with physical inventory (quarterly) and helps resolve gains and losses of inventory
- Promote and facilitate continuous improvement activities in the department
- Positive energy
- Team work
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to develop relationships
- Results Orientated
- Goal Driven
- Computer Aptitude
- Ability to work in a solitary environment
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Construction and window knowledge is desirable
- Experience working with highly technical product is desirable
- AA or Technical degree preferred
- 1-2 years customer service or general business/administrative experience preferred
Pella Windows & Doors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pella is committed to workforce diversity. Post-offer, pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the Project Coordinator role in your email.