The Pella Northland, Promotional Representative main responsibility is to promote the brand, service and product of Pella windows and doors at events throughout the Twin Cities through face-to-face interactions that ensure lead generation for the sales team.
Individuals must be self-motivated, gregarious, people-persons.
- Possible set-up, break down of event visual merchandize.
- Approach potential customers in a friendly, outgoing manner to strike conversation around needs and desires for Pella products. Clear communication skills are a must.
- Generate, process and track event leads. Set appointments at each event.
- Promotional events training program uses a hands on approach through guidance at on-the-event training to learn the process in marketing and promoting product, documenting leads and event setup/takedown. Some self study product materials will be provided to develop stronger product/ process knowledge.
- In just a short amount of time, the individual will have the opportunity to work with several different clients as well as the management and sales team.
We are looking for candidates with various backgrounds that have interests in:
- Business Management
Events are held during evenings and weekends. See event calendar.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Results driven
- Access to a PC with internet and email access
- Have personal cell phone
- Valid driver’s license required with dependable vehicle
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hour shifts
- Withstand outside elements (heat, cold, etc.)
Hourly plus bonus, parking reimbursement and mileage reimbursement if traveling over 40 miles