Pella Northland, MN, is currently seeking a Service Technician Apprentice to join our world class team at our Plymouth, MN location. Come join the Pella team!
Pella is an industry leader in providing quality windows and doors for the construction industry and homeowners. Be part of a winning team that emphasizes professional growth and development. A window of opportunity is open for individuals seeking meaningful careers with a strong, people-focused company! In addition to the $1000 sign on bonus, you will be eligible for our other perks!
Competitive Pay and Bonus Opportunities
401k Plan & Company Match
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life, Flexible Spending, and Disability Insurances
Holiday & PTO Pay
Discount on Company Products
Positive Team Atmosphere
Hours of this position are typically M-F, 7am - 3:30pm.
What you’ll be doing:
Your daily tasks:
The Service Technician Apprentice program is designed to train and develop Apprentice team members into full-time Service Technicians over the course of 18-24 months. You will work in concert with and be developed by experienced senior Service Technicians and Advisors.
What you’ll contribute to the team:
- Assist in completing service jobs on Pella products in the field
- Problem solve and diagnoses difficult issues in the field
- Provide helpful information to our customers and communicating any necessary follow-up service work or expectations
- Identify and order parts through a Service Advisor
- Load and help maintain your Service vehicle
- Complete service work orders and communicate any ongoing customer or product related issues with our Service Advisors
- Successfully complete online training modules to learn Pella products and proper servicing techniques
- Learn all aspects of the Service department
- Show your commitment to the highest quality of work and safety
- Construction and window knowledge
- Prior experience with power tools
- Positive energy
- Team work
- Results Orientated
- Goal Driven
- Computer Aptitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to manage multiple-tasks in an environment of constant interruptions and be able prioritize responsibilities
- High School Diploma or GED and dependable work history
Pella Windows & Doors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pella is committed to workforce diversity. Post-offer background check and post-offer drug screen required.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please reference the Service Technician Apprentice role in your email.