Pella Windows & Doors, MN, established Distributor for Pella Corporation, a premier manufacturer of windows and doors, is seeking a motivated Trade Sales Consultant for the Fargo, ND market.
- Are you confident and capable in your selling abilities?
- Do you have a proven selling track record?
- Do you desire an opportunity to exceed a six figure salary?
Come join the Pella team! We are looking for driven sales consultants with a “hunter” mentality that desire unlimited earnings potential.
What you’ll be doing:
Your daily tasks:
As an outside field sales consultant, you will be developing and maintaining long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with builders, contractors, and architects in the single-family market.
What you’ll contribute to the team:
- Relationship-based sales with Builders, Contractors, Architects, Trade organizations and Consumer clients
- Generate high-volume, profitable sales
- Drive maximum market penetration
- Build your book of business by reaching out to prospective clients and explaining the benefits of partnering with Pella
- Manage and leverage your relationships with existing accounts
- Strive for 100% "Very Satisfied" customers
- Represents Pella at company-sponsored events, professional group invitations to discuss and/or present Pella products, trade association meetings, and/or consumer home shows as assigned by manager
- Read, interpret and take-off blueprints. Effectively use Pella systems to quote, sell, and order products to new construction residential and commercial project customers
- Promotes and advances the visibility and presence of the entire Pella product line while maintaining a continual awareness of activity or news in the architectural and/or construction-related community
- A passion for developing sales relationships
- Positive energy
- Team work
- Ability to develop relationships in a sales setting
- High Self-Confidence
- Results Orientated
- Goal Driven
- Computer Aptitude
- Desire to excel in a fast paced environment
- Construction and window knowledge is desirable, however not required
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Who we are:
Pella Windows & Doors is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. As a family-owned and professionally managed company, Pella is known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service, and delivering on customer satisfaction. Pella is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity, and practicing environmental stewardship.
Competitive Pay, Commission, and Bonus Opportunities
401k Plan with Company Match
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Life and Disability Insurances
Holiday & PTO Pay
Discount on Company Products
Positive Team Atmosphere
Office out of your home
Pella Windows & Doors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pella is committed to workforce diversity. Post-offer background check and post-offer drug screen required.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please reference the Trade Sales Consultant role in your email.