Grow your career at Pella Northland! We are currently seeking Window & Door Installer to join our world class team at our Plymouth, MN location.
Be part of a world class brand, industry leader and winning team that emphasizes professional growth and development. A window of opportunity is open for individuals seeking meaningful careers with a strong, people-focused company!
Competitive Pay and Bonus Opportunities
401k Plan & Company Match
Medical and Dental Insurance
Life, Flexible Spending, and Disability Insurances
Holiday & PTO Pay
Discount on Company Products
Positive Team Atmosphere
Office out of your home
Hours of this position are typically M-F, 7am-3pm.
What you’ll be doing:
Your daily tasks:
Installing Pella Windows & Doors and authorized accessories in customer’s homes. Also removes existing windows and doors and leads clean up.
What you’ll contribute to the team:
- Reads work order form and other specifications to determine method of installation, work procedures, and material, tool, and work aid requirements
- Removes existing windows and doors. Measures, marks, and cuts existing opening to appropriate dimensions for new products
- Secures windows and doors to walls/openings, according to the installation guidelines published by Pella Corporation and within the quality standards established by Pella Corporation
- Installs window and door hardware and test the operations of each unit
- Patches drywall as required
- Measures, cuts, assembles, and installs metal framing and decorative trim for windows and doorways
- Cleans job site after installation
- Construction and window installation knowledge
- Positive energy
- Team work
- Results Orientated
- Computer Aptitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Desire to excel in a fast paced environment
- A combination between education and/ or experience preferred, however training is available.
Pella Windows & Doors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pella is committed to workforce diversity. Post-offer background check and post-offer drug screen required.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the Window & Door Install Laborer role in your email.